THIS UNIT IS DISCONTINUED AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Pro Charging Systems Charge On The Run CRS2 battery charger. Dual bank CRS2 model charges two batteries using engine current to extend your time on the water by up to 30% and reduce charging time overnight. Unit utilizes boat engine current to charge trolling motor batteries while the engine is running. There are no connections to the ignition system or engine - just connect to starting and trolling motor batteries. Waterproof and fully automatic - ideal for use with trolling motors. Designed for onboard mounting near batteries or wall mounting. Dependable, waterproof, rugged construction - just plug it in and forget it. Made in USA
- Approved for wet cell and AGM batteries. Designed for use in fresh and saltwater marine applications. Dual bank battery charger designed for two 12 volt batteries.
- Reverse polarity protected, ignition protected.
- 5 foot cables to battery. Charger cables install under battery terminals for clean, permanent installation.
- Ignition protected (US Coast Guard 33 CFR 183.410) and CE approved, meets ISO 8846 Marine standards. Two year warranty.
- Dim. 4"H x 6"W x 5.5"L / Weight 4 lbs.