- Battery Runtimes
The T91-2000 UPS is a double conversion online UPS, 120V, 50/60Hz UPS rated at 2000VA (2000W). Featuring a L5-20P/5-20P input plug and (6) NEMA 5–20R output receptacles, this UPS is 7.4" x 16.5" x 12.5" (W x D x H) and weighs 63 lbs.
• 2000VA (2000W) capacity provides 6.5 minutes of runtime at full load and about 18 minutes at half load.
• 120V input and output with a L5-20P/5-20P input plug and (6) NEMA 5–20R output receptacles
• 7.4" x 16.5" x 12.5" (W x D x H), 63 lbs (nonshipping)
• Communications interface: RS-232(2U), USB, EPO, intelligent slot for optional cards (Web/SNMP, Relay/dry contact, Modbus)
• Available options: Bypass distribution (XBDM), power distribution (XPDU)
• 3 years electronics, 3 years battery warranty (USA and Canada)
Extended battery runtimes are available from the T91 by adding up to seven matching battery packs.
T91 battery charger can be programmed to provide up to 8 amps of recharge current to insure batteries are recharged quickly and prepared for the next utility outage.
**T91-2000 includes L5-20P input cord and 5-20P adapter. **