The Powerware 5125 Tower UPS provides advanced backup power and power quality management for PCs, workstations, and servers. Delivering basic surge protection and backup power, the Powerware 5125 UPS additionally offers the best UPS power protection against five of the nine common power quality problems.
- ABM UPS battery management system doubles service life and notifies user of the need for UPS battery replacement, features hot-swappable batteries
- Extended Battery Modules (EBMs) increase UPS battery runtime capability
- Load Segment Control (separate receptacle groups) enables scheduled shutdowns and maximum backup power time for critical devices
- Network Transient Protector isolates networks, modems and cables from power surges and spikes
- X-slot option cards extend power management capabilities to SNMP/Web and relay interface applications
The 5125 series has been discontinued, they have been replaced with the redesigned Eaton 5P Tower.