Eaton 3S UPS rated at 350VA/200 watts. The Eaton UPS has a compact design, features include 8 UPS receptacles, and data/modem line protection to protect your small/home office computer and telephone equipment.
- 350VA/200 watt capacity provides 5 minutes of battery runtime at full load, 12 minutes at half load
- 120V input/output with 8 output receptacles (4 battery backup and 4 surge protection only), land and phone line protection to protect communications equipment. Transformer block spacing one set of receptacles.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Protector software is included to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS connected systems during an extended power failure
- 3 year limited warranty with product registration, $25,000 load protection guarantee
- Dim. 3.4"H x 5.5"W x 13.2"D / Weight 6.6 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||350|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||200|
|Standard Warranty||3 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(8) 5-15R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||5|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||12|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||No|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||3.4 x 5.5 x 13.2|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||6|