Eaton 5P UPS 5P1000R rated at 1000VA /770 watts. 1U rackmount enclosure features 5-15P Line Cord, (5) 5-15R receptacles, advanced LCD screen and power management features.
- 1000 VA / 770 watt capacity provides 5 minutes of battery runtime at full load, 17 minutes at half load with internal batteries. NEMA 5-15P line cord and (5) NEMA 5-15 output receptacles.
- Line interactive design protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions. Meters energy consumption at UPS level. Advanced LCD panel provides clear information on ups status on a single screen
- Advanced Battery Management extends battery service life by up to 50% using an innovative three stage charging scheme.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software monitors UPS and gracefully shuts down or restarts UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Well-suited for used with routers, servers, switches, PBX systems, security systems, and workstation clusters
- Includes 4 post rack mount kit, USB cable, RS-232 cable, Intelligent Power Software Suite CD, Quick Start guide, and user manual CD
- 3 year limited warranty with registration. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 1.7"H x 17.2"W x 20 "D / Weight 33 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||1000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||770|
|Standard Warranty||3 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(5) 5-15R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||5|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||17|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||No|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||1.7 (1U) x 17.2 x 20|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||6|