Eaton 5PX UPS 5PX1500iRT rated at 1500VA /1350 watts. International 230 volt 2U rack/tower enclosure features C14-10A Line Cord, (8) C13-10A receptacles, remote monitoring capability, hot-swappable and optional extended run batteries, advanced LCD screen and power management features.
- 1440 VA / 1440 watt capacity provides 3 minutes of battery runtime at full load, 11 minutes at half load with standard internal batteries. C14-10A line cord and (8) C13-10A output receptacles.
- Line interactive design protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions. Meters energy consumption for the managed outlet groups. Advanced LCD panel provides clear information on ups status on a single screen
- Advanced Battery Management extends battery service life by up to 50% using an innovative three stage charging scheme. Extend backup runtime up to 91 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software monitors UPS and gracefully shuts down or restarts UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Well-suited for used with routers, servers, switches, PBX systems, security systems, and workstation clusters
- Includes tower pedestals, 4 post rack mount kit, USB cable, RS-232 cable, Intelligent Power Software Suite CD, Quick Start guide, and user manual CD
- 3 year limited warranty with registration. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 3.4"H x 17.4"W x 20.6"D / Weight 61 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||1500|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||1350|
|Standard Warranty||3 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(8) C13|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||3|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||10|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||3.4 (2U) x 17.4 x 20.6|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||N/A|