Eaton 5PX UPS 5PX3000RT2U rated at 3000VA /2700 watts. 2U Rack/tower enclosure features L5-30P Line Cord, (1) L5-30R, (6) 5-15/20R receptacles, remote monitoring capability, hot-swappable and optional extended run batteries, advanced LCD screen and power management features.
- 3000 VA / 2700 watt capacity provides 4 minutes of battery runtime at full load, 10 minutes at half load with standard internal batteries. NEMA L5-30P line cord and (1) L5-30R, (6) NEMA 5-15/20R output receptacles.
- Line interactive design protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions. Meters energy consumption for the managed outlet groups. Advanced LCD panel provides clear information on ups status on a single screen
- Advanced Battery Management extends battery service life by up to 50% using an innovative three stage charging scheme. Extend backup runtime up to 140 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules.
- Eaton Intelligent Power Manager software monitors UPS and gracefully shuts down or restarts UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Well-suited for used with routers, servers, switches, PBX systems, security systems, and workstation clusters
- Includes tower pedestals, 4 post rack mount kit, USB cable, RS-232 cable, Intelligent Power Software Suite CD, Quick Start guide, and user manual CD
- 3 year limited warranty with registration. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 3.4"H x 17.4"W x 25.4"D / Weight 87 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||3000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||2700|
|Standard Warranty||3 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-20R (1) L5-30R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||4|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||10|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||3.4 (2U) x 17.4 x 25.4|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||10|