The Eaton 9390 uninterruptible power supply is a double-conversion three phase UPS that resolves all utility power problems and supplies clean, continuous, uninterruptible power to connected equipment. The Eaton 9390 UPS delivers the industry's best performance combination of efficiency, input current distortion, and power factor. Operating at a high efficiency of up to 94 percent, the Eaton 9390 can reduce utility costs and extend battery runtimes.
Best of all, this advanced technology utilizes a scalable architecture to meet your current and future load requirements. The Eaton 9390 UPS supports loads from 20kVA to 160kVA. Flexible installation options expedite deployment and save valuable space. The Eaton 9390 offers the smallest footprint in its class - 35 to 50 percent smaller than competitive units. Multiple entry points for cabling and installation options against back and side walls can save valuable floor space and reduce deployment costs.
- Delivers unmatched power performance for efficiency, input current harmonic distortion (THD), and power factor
- Meets present and future power needs with scalable architecture for capacity and redundancy
- Ensures reliable battery performance with innovative three-stage charing system, battery health-checks, remote monitoring, and optional temperature-compensated charging
- Reduces installation time and costs with small footprint and the flexibility to install agains walls, using top- or bottom-entry cabling
- Provides a one-year, limited factory warranty on parts and labor, startup service, one year of remote monitoring, on-site preventive maintenance, and optional service plans