Eaton 9PX3000RT true online double conversion UPS rated at 3000VA / 2700 watts. 2U rack/tower enclosure, 120V, L5-30P line cord, (6) 5-20R and (1) L5-30R output receptacles, SNMP/Web connectivity options.
- True online double conversion ups with 3000 VA / 2700 watt capacity protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions, harmonics, line noise, and other interferences.
- 5 minutes of battery runtime at full load with standard internal batteries. Extend backup runtime by adding up to 4 optional extended battery modules.
- Flexible mounting options - pedestal and rack mount rail sets included in box with unit
- Fully integrated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS supported systems during an extended power failure.
- 2 year limited warranty, $150,000 load protection guarantee. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 5.14"H x 17.3"W x 23.8"D / Weight 63 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||3000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||2700|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-20R, (1) L5-20R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||5 mins|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||14 mins|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes - up to (4) 9PXEBM72RT|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||3.4(2U) x 17.3 x 23.8 (H x W x D)|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||8|