Eaton 9PX5KTF5 true online double conversion UPS rated at 5KVA / 4.5 KW. 6U rack/tower enclosure, 208V, hardwired input terminal block with L6-30P line cord, hw output connections plus (1) L6-30R, (2) L6-20R, and (18) 5-20R output receptacles, SNMP/Web connectivity.
- True online double conversion ups with 5000 VA / 4500 watt capacity protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions, harmonics, line noise, and other interferences.
- 4 minutes of battery runtime at full load with standard internal batteries. Extend backup runtime up to 80 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules.
- Hardwired input terminal block with NEMA L6-30P line cord, hardwired output connections plus (1) NEMA L6-30R, (2) NEMA L6-20R, and (18) NEMA 5-20R output receptacles.
- Consists of 2 pieces - 3U ups system and 3U transformer module with output receptacles. Does not include a maintenance bypass switch (optional).
- Flexible mounting options - pedestal and rack mount rail sets included in box with unit
- Fully integrated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS supported systems during an extended power failure.
- 2 year limited warranty, $150,000 load protection guarantee. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 10.2"H x 17.3"W x 28.4"D / Weight 201 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||5000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||4500|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Input Plug||Hardwired, L6-30P|
|Output Receptacles||Hardwired, (18) 5-20R, (2) L6-20R, (1) L6-30R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||4 mins|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||11 mins|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes - up to (4) 9PXEBM180RT|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||10.2(6U) x 17.3 x 28.4 (H x W x D)|