Eaton 9PX6KP1 true online double conversion UPS rated at 6KVA / 5.4 KW. 6U rack/tower enclosure, 208V, L6-30P line cord, (1) L14-30R, (1) L6-30R, and (6) 5-20R output receptacles, SNMP/Web connectivity.
- True online double conversion ups with 6000 VA / 5400 watt capacity protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions, harmonics, line noise, and other interferences.
- 4 minutes of battery runtime at full load with standard internal batteries. Extend backup runtime up to 80 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules.
- NEMA L6-30P line cord with (1) NEMA L14-30R, (1) NEMA L6-30R, and (6) NEMA 5-20R output receptacles.
- Consists of 2 pieces - 3U ups system and 3U PPDM with maintenance bypass switch
- Flexible mounting options - pedestal and rack mount rail sets included in box with unit
- Fully integrated with Eaton's Intelligent Power Software Suite to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS supported systems during an extended power failure.
- 2 year limited warranty, $150,000 load protection guarantee. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 10.2"H x 17.3"W x 28.4"D / Weight 203 lbs
- Includes Connectivity Card
|Power Rating (VA)||6000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||5400|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Includes||Includes Connectivity Card|
|Output Receptacles||(1) L14-30R, (1) L6-30R, (6) 5-20R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||3 mins|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||10 mins|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes - up to (4) 9PXEBM180RT|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||10.2(6U) x 17.3 x 28.4 (H x W x D)|