Powerware 5130 UPS PW5130G3000-XL2U rated at 3000VA / 2700 watts with 208v input. 2U Rack/tower enclosure features L6-20P Line Cord, (2) L6-20R, (1) L6-30R receptacles, remote monitoring capability, hot-swappable and optional extended run batteries.
- 208 volt line interactive design ups with 3000 VA / 2700 watt capacity provides 3 minutes of battery runtime at full load with standard internal batteries. Protects connected equipment from power failures, surges, sags, under-voltage and over-voltage conditions
- Extend backup runtime up to 62 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules. NEMA L6-20P line cord with (2) L6-20R, (1) L6-30R output receptacles. Flexible mounting options - pedestal and rack mount rail kits included in box with unit
- Powerware LANSafe software is included to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Well-suited for used with routers, servers, switches, PBX systems, security systems, and workstation clusters
- 3 year limited warranty with registration, $150,000 load protection guarantee. Extended warranty coverage available for up to 5 years
- Dim. 3.4"H x 17.4"W x 25"D / Weight 75.6 lbs