Powerware 9130 3000 RM rackmount UPS PW9130L3000R-XL2U rated at 3000VA. Features sine-wave output, L5-30P Line Cord, (6) 5-15/20, (1) L5-30R receptacles, remote monitoring capability, hot-swappable and optional extended run batteries. High efficiency operating mode provides >95% efficiency for reduced cost of operation.
- True double conversion ups with 3000 VA capacity provides 3 minutes of battery runtime at full load with standard internal batteries. Optional high-efficiency operating mode provides >95% efficiency for reduced cost of operation.
- Extend backup runtime up to 71 minutes at full load with optional extended battery modules. NEMA L5-30P line cord and (6) NEMA 5-15/20, (1) L5-30R output receptacles
- Powerware LANSafe software is included to monitor UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Rackmount kit included in box with ups.
- 2 year limited warranty and $250,000 load protection guarantee
- Dim. 3.4"H x 17.2"W x 23.6"D / Weight 73 lbs
|Topology||Online Double Conversion|
|Power Rating (VA)||3000|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||2700|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(6) 5-20R (1) L5-30R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||5|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||13|
|Optional Extended Run Batteries||Yes|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||3.4 (2U) x 17.3 x 22.6|
|Line Cord Length (feet)||6|