May be used in many types of applications including: Lift Equipment, Scrubbers, Golf Carts, Electric Utility Vehicles/Carts/Buses…
• Self-Diagnostic Test – BD6812QUAD has the ability to test all internal components for proper operation. Progress is displayed on the LCD screen during the testing process and results are displayed upon completion.
• Low Voltage Warning – A message is displayed on the screen if the user connects a battery voltage below the normal operating range. The voltage of the battery is also displayed.
• Simple Operation – The push of a button initiates a full discharge test. The default setting discharges the battery to 1.75 volts per cell (VPC).
• Custom Operation – The user has the option to adjust the discharge time and/or finish voltage to desired values.
• Final Results Displayed – Starting Voltage, Ending Voltage, Discharge Minutes, Amps Removed, Watt Hours Removed
• Reserve Capacity (RC) – Computed and displayed for 12 volt batteries when utilizing the default setting.
• Microprocessor Control – Provides the BD6812QUAD with superior accuracy and performance.
• Reverse Polarity Warning – An audible alarm is triggered if the cables are not attached to battery posts correctly.
• Previous Discharge Information – Automatically saved for easy retrieval.
• Durable powder coated 5052 Aluminum enclosure provides exceptional corrosion resistance
• AC Powered to assure safe, reliable operation and eliminates risk of low voltage “brown out” and battery damage.
• Termination voltage and discharge time can be easily changed (Nominal discharge rates: 75 amps for 6V and 12V batteries, 56 amps for 8V batteries.)
Weight: 50 Pounds
Physical Dimensions: 23” W x 13” D x 13” H
Input: 85 – 265 VAC @ 1 A, 50-60 Hz