Tripp Lite Medical Grade Smart1200XLHG line-interactive tower UPS rated at 1000VA/750 watts. Features 5-15PHG line cord, (4) 5-15RHG receptacles.
- Intelligent line-interactive ups with 1000VA/750 watt capacity provides 16 minutes of battery runtime at full load (34 minutes at half load) with standard internal batteries.
- Professional features include serial port, hospital grade plug & outlets, built-in isolation transformer and UL60601-1 listing
- 120v input 5-15PHG line cord, 120v output with (4) 5-15RHG receptacles. DB9 contact closure and RS-232 enabled interface.
- Includes cd-rom or web download of Tripp Lite PowerAlert UPS power management software. Controls most brands, multiple ups systems from a single server. Automates monitoring of UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Palm-powered and web phone compatible
- 2 year limited warranty
- Dim. 12.5"H x 7.5"W x 9.5"D / Weight 45 lbs