Tripp Lite Medical Grade Smart700HG line-interactive tower UPS rated at 700VA/450 watts. Features 5-15PHG line cord, (4) 5-15RHG receptacles.
- Intelligent line-interactive ups with 700VA/450 watt capacity provides 18 minutes of battery runtime at full load (42 minutes at half load) with standard internal batteries.
- Professional features include serial port, hospital grade plug & outlets, built-in isolation transformer and UL60601-1 listing
- 120v input 5-15PHG line cord, 120v output with (4) 5-15RHG receptacles. DB9 contact closure and RS-232 enabled interface.
- Includes cd-rom or web download of Tripp Lite PowerAlert UPS power management software. Controls most brands, multiple ups systems from a single server. Automates monitoring of UPS and gracefully shutdown or restart UPS connected systems during an extended power failure. Palm-powered and web phone compatible
- 2 year limited warranty
- Dim. 12.8"H x 7.5"W x 9"D / Weight 41 lbs
|Power Rating (VA)||700|
|Rated Load Capacity (Watts)||450|
|Standard Warranty||2 Years|
|Output Receptacles||(4) 5-15R|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Full Load)||18 mins|
|Battery Runtime Minutes (Half Load)||42 mins|
|Dimensions H x W x D (inches)||12.8"H x 7.5"W x 9"D|