The Eaton Power Xpert Gateway UPS card brings your Eaton powerware UPS to your desktop. Monitor and manage your Eaton powerware UPS remotely through real-time email alarms and data logging. Works with 9155, BladePS, 9315, 9355, 9390, 9390IT, 9395.
- Replaces the Power Xpert Gateway Series 2000 card
- Modbus TCP/IP and SNMP v1 and v3 support offers open communication protocol and facilitates integration of your Eaton Powerware UPSs with standard building management systems and network management systems.
- Log files can be exported in a .csv format and opened in Excel to help generate reports to achieve accurate logging for power quality analysis.
- Choose from two options for remote alarm and event email notification: individual emails or collective notification, which provides the same information with a drastically reduced number of emails.
- Easily integrates your Eaton Powerware UPSs into your existing Ethernet infrastructure; minimizing installation costs.
- Card is hot-swappable so it can be installed without turning off power to the unit or disconnecting the load.
- Netwatch client compatibility allows users to configure Netwatch directly in the PXGX card UI, set up UPS shutdown schedules, as well as UPS test and control.
- UPS Power Management ensures the highest reliability and reduces power consumption to meet your business demands.
- Supports the Eaton Environment Monitor Probe.
- Monitor a single UPS via the card and its Web interface, or integrate multiple UPSs, and other data center equipment, into Power Xpert Software and Power Xpert Reporting for a comprehensive system view.